Preparing every student for success in college, career and life.
Franklin Core Beliefs
Franklin Student beliefs
- Franklin Students will build upon the success that brought them to our campus
- All students are valued and unique individuals
- Our students want to learn.
Franklin Parent/Community Beliefs
- Parents reinforce high expectations and share responsabilities
- Parents and community support the Franklin Mission within a safe and secure enviroment
- A strong sense of community among all stake holders
Franklin Staff Beliefs
- The faculty & staff of FPFHS are dedicated group with high expectations and commitment to excellence
- FPFHS staff are a hard working team that respects each other
- FPFHS staff believe in a collaborative enviroment which fosters continuos improvement
Franklin Vision Statement
Through collaborative efforts among all stakeholders, Franklin Police & Fire High School will provide a model educational enviroment that promotes academic rigor, life-long learning, leadership and service in the community