The 2020-2021 school year starts on Monday, August 3rd. This first quarter all classes will be virtual. You will have three classes; each class will be 90 minutes. Attendance will be taken in each class period. We highly encourage you to login no later than 8:30 am on Monday morning to ensure that any technical issues can be resolved before classes start.
Using a school issued laptop:
1) Login – You will need your school ID number (your username) and your 1Pu password.
2) You will see your classes listed by quarter, period, and teacher name (for example Q1Per1-Roeder). Find your 1st period class.
3) Click the class. It will open and you will need to click General.
4) Congratulations, you are now in your first class!
· You will use the same login in credentials for all of your classes including your email.
· For tech support, call (602) 764-9128.
Using a personal computer:
1) You can access your Teams site online by typing in the following URL (pxu.org/students) and clicking Student Email (this is different than the username you used to log in to the computer). Your password is the same.
2) Once you logged in, you will click the Teams icon and access your classes.
Breakfast and lunch will be available for pick by students and/or parents:
· Student ID is required or you may use your cell phone to show your class schedule.
· Pick Up Area – 700 Building parking area by the gym
· Pick Up Days – Mondays and Thursdays
· Time – 7:00 am – 10:00 am
For any questions, please call (602) 764-9001. Stay well and safe!