Student Record Requests
For students currently attending our schools, please contact the school office directly for records.
We can fulfill requests for student transcripts, student records, and employment verification requests. We are unable to provide copies of diplomas.
Student records may be requested in the following ways:
How to Request
ONLINE THROUGH PXURequests done this way are processed by the District or school at no cost.
Complete the online record request form, then email a copy of your government-issued photo ID to firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT AN ACCOMPANYING ID.
Please do not use the Internet Explorer 11 or Edge browsers to access the form, or it will not submit properly.For 3rd party requests, you must also provide a signed letter from the student with all pertinent information permitting you to request.
3-5 business days (plus mailing time if requesting a mailed record)
2.ONLINE THROUGH PARCHMENTRequests done this way are processed by a 3rd party for a fee (unless the student qualifies for a waiver); however, once an account is established, students can log in anytime to view their transcript and send copies anywhere needed.
- Register online through Parchment. (This only needs to be done the first time you access the site.) For a video tutorial on how to register using an email or code, click here.
- Sign in to your account to request a transcript.
COST: Students (both current and alumni) can make requests using this system at the cost of $3 per transcript. However, students who qualify for the SAT/ACT fee waivers can get the first four transcripts for free, and there is also no charge for students requesting for themselves (self-viewing online, not mailed anywhere). All transcripts sent to NCAA are paid for by NCAA. Video tutorial on how to order high school transcripts.
The initial turnaround time for the first request is 3 business days. However, subsequent requests are processed the same day.
- AT THE SCHOOL: Go to the Registration Office at the school you attended during regular business hours and complete this student record request form.
- AT DISTRICT OFFICE: Go to the PXU District Office at 4502 N. Central Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85012, between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. and complete this student record request form.
Please note that a government-issued photo ID will be required. For 3rd party requests, you must also bring a signed letter from the student with all pertinent information permitting you to request.
Typically, in-person requests can be filled while you wait. However, in some cases, it may take longer to locate records.
Print, complete, and mail the student record request form, along with a copy of your government-issued photo ID to Phoenix Union High School District, Attn: Student Records, 4502 N. Central Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85012.
For 3rd party requests, you must also provide a signed letter from the student with all pertinent information permitting you to request.
3-5 business days from receipt of the request (plus mailing time if requesting a mailed record)
Required information to include in a PXU Student Records Request:
- Student’s legal full name (include a maiden name or other name used if applicable)
- Year student graduated, or last year they attended
- Last school attended
- Student’s birth date
- Student’s signature
- If requested by someone other than the student, a student release of record statement with the student's signature and pertinent information is required.
- Government-issued photo ID—For example, Driver’s license, Passport, State ID
If you have not received the information within 5 business days, allowing 2 days for mail delivery (if needed), please call (602) 764-1002 or email email@example.com.PXU provides student records in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy (FERPA) statutes 99.34 and 99.31.
The wellbeing of PXU Students and Staff is our top priority. Because of COVID-19, obtaining transcripts may take longer than usual. We appreciate your patience.
Please note: If you are requesting ESS Records, please contact Erika Rodriguez at Phone: 602-764-1007,
Fax: 602-407-1159, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org