MARYVALE HIGH SCHOOL HEALTH CENTERAmy Hamper, RN602/764-2024Hours:
8:00am-4:00pm(Closed 6th period)_______________________________Each student must present a pass and be wearing his/her school ID,when visiting the health center.A pass is not required during a student's lunch period.PLEASE HELP USKEEP YOUR CHILD IN CLASS:
- Encourage your child to eat
3 meals each day.The school cafeteria offers
breakfast to ALL
Maryvale High School students.
- Remind your child to drink at least 8 glasses of water each day.
- (Student athletes should consume even more during their sport's season).
Signs of dehydration can include:headaches, dizziness, nausea, sleepiness and problems paying attention in class.
- Dehydration is a big problem in Arizona.
- Vision screenings and glasses are available through The Lions Club if your child qualifies. There is a minimal copay.
- All vaccinations are required for school registration. Students with delinquent vaccinations will be notified by the nurse
- Referrals to community resources:
- Banner Free Clinic
- Medical Services Project
- Copa Care
- Lions Club -and many others.
4. Over the counter medications are available to students who have turned in a new health card* EVERY school year.
*This form requires a
The health center is located across the hall from the security office, in the ADMINISTRATON/REGISTRATION building. Our next Blood Drive is in April!!