PXU Governing Board Meeting
Thursday, October 5, 2023
Center for Educational Excellence
Lower Level, Governing Board Room
4502 N. Central Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85012
**Parking is limited on the lower level of the parking garage. The upper level is unavailable due to construction. Once the parking lot is full, please park at the building just north of the PXU District Office, located at 4520 North Central Avenue (off of Central Avenue)**
- The Governing Board Meeting begins immediately following the Executive Session (at approximately 6:00 PM).
- Doors will open at 5:00 PM, and members of the public can enter the meeting room at this time.
- Click here to access the agenda.
- Registration to speak virtually is open until 4:00 PM on Thursday, October 5.
- Click here to register to speak virtually.
- Individuals also have the option of attending in person. Anyone wishing to provide public comment in person must fill out one of the cards placed just inside the entrance to the room and present the card to the Governing Board Secretary before the meeting.
- Comments will be limited to two minutes.
- If you wish to attend the meeting but do not want to provide public comment, this meeting will be live-streamed.
- The livestream of the meeting will be located on this page 15 minutes before the meeting is scheduled to begin.