Alhambra 60 Year Anniversary
Alhambra High School will celebrate its 60th Anniversary on Saturday, October 22, 2022. All former LIONS: students, faculty, staff, coaches, and volunteers are welcome to attend. The anniversary theme is “Past, Present, and Future”, and admission to the celebration is FREE!
The ANNIVERSARY celebration will feature a dedication ceremony, exhibits, Tours of the campus, Sport Teams and Club “booth”, food and fun, memorabilia t-shirts, and a unique “slide show” with pictures from 60 years of excellence. The event will be FREE, and held from 8:00am to 2:00pm on October 22, 2022 on the campus of Alhambra High School. MARK YOUR CALENDAR, and join us in the Lion’s Circle!
DONATIONS ARE NEEDED. If you would like to make a donation please send them to Carol Whaley, 3502 W. Lamar, Phoenix, AZ 85019. Make checks or money orders payable to: Lions Booster Club. For more information, please contact Dr. Wendy Truvillion at the Alhambra Athletic Office at 602-764-6016.
Here is the tentative 60 year Anniversary Celebration schedule: Feel free to share this schedule with your classmates and on your social media sites. Casual “Alhambra” attire recommended.
Alhambra 60 year Anniversary Celebration Gala of Events
- 8am – 9am – Check-in and registration; Free Breakfast, continuous slide show, self-guided gallery walk, and guided tours. Souvenir Books for sale, Gala of Events flyer, Donations table
- 9am - 10am – Performing Arts performances, and Clubs and Sport Team Booths with games and interaction with present students; self-guided tour.
- 10am – 11am – Anniversary Ceremony, slide show presentation and alumni recognition; Food truck open at 9:30am
- 11am -12pm More performances, and guided tours; yearbook review and self-guided gallery walk
- 12pm – 1pm: Alumni association sign-ups, Alhambra donations, more performances, and Clubs and Sport Team Booths with games and interaction with present students; self-guided tours. Food truck open til 1pm.
- 1pm – 2pm: Clubs and Sport Team Booths with games and interaction with present students