ACT TESTING APRIL 6 JUNIORS"Watch this video from Ms. Loker to hear all the info about the ACT -- OR READ BELOW!
https://youtu.be/NGuPBs5q9Y8FILL OUT THIS FORM: WWW.TINYURL.COM/ACTAPRIL6KEY INFO:
If you have any questions message your counselor or Ms. Loker on TEAMS"
- Juniors- ACT testing is Tuesday April 6th on campus.
- Please arrive on campus at 7:30AM in the north parking lot to get checked in with our COVID protocols.
- This test is paper and pencil.
- Please wear a mask.
- What is the ACT? ACT test is an exam that impacts college entrance, scholarships, and eligibility into specific programs at various universities.
- Juniors, it is essential that you fill out the form www.tinyurl.com/actapril6 so that we can assign you a testing location.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- Testing will end around 1PM; You will be excused from your classes if you are in attendance.