ElevateEdAZ is an initiative of the Greater Phoenix Chamber Foundation focused on preparing Arizona students for college and career through stronger alignment between education, business, and the community.
ElevateEdAZ is focused on aligning education to workforce learning pathways with the needs of Arizona’s leading industries. Our primary objectives include increasing the number of students enrolled in and completing high-wage, high-demand career pathways, increasing student attainment of industry-recognized credentials and early post-secondary credit, providing more students with work-based learning experiences, and empowering educators to reimagine classroom learning through educator externships.
Looking ahead, ElevateEdAZ will be working in partnership with PXU educators at partner schools. ElevateEdAZ looks forward to providing many impactful experiences to students and educators this coming school year and is working to increase:
- Students pursuing high-wage high-demand careers
- Students earning early college credit and industry-recognized credentials
- Students completing internships and job shadows
- Educators participating in externships to teach students relevant workplace skills
This past year, ElevateEdAZ had a total of 59,000 student and educator touchpoints impacted through
- 600+ students participating job shadows and 70+ students participating in internships
- 4200+ YouScience Career Interest and Aptitude Assessments provided to students
- 11 Regional Business Advisory Councils supporting 15 Career and Technical Education Programs with employer support and guidance
- 160+ educators participating in Virtual Educator Externships
- 130+ businesses engaged and 60+ employers attended industry-specific business advisory council meetings
- 200+ career awareness and development engagements impacting over 16,000 students
Interested in learning more? Connect with the ElevateEdAZ College and Career Coach on your campus today! Click here for more information about the College and Career Coaches.
Launched in 2020, ElevateEdAZ prepares individuals for college and career through stronger alignment between education, business, and the community. ElevateEdAZ is an initiative of the Greater Phoenix Chamber Foundation.
About the Greater Phoenix Chamber Foundation
The Greater Phoenix Chamber Foundation convenes and catalyzes business, education, and community to enhance college and career readiness, develop a stronger workforce, and build healthier communities throughout Arizona.
Dual Enrollment Opportunities
The State of Arizona approved new funding to support dual enrollment throughout the state. This money provides tuition assistance for students who take dual enrollment courses and incentives for teachers who become certified to teach these courses.