August 19th District Late Start Day, Classes start at 10:15 AM
August 20th Virtual Open House, 5:30-7:00 PM (Receive meeting link from grade level teachers)
September 9th: District Late Start Day, Classes start at 10:15 AM
September 15th: 9th Grade Parent Academy, 6:00-7:00 PM via Teams link
October 2nd: End of Quarter/End of Semester, Student Grades Posted in ParentVue
October 5-9th: Fall Break, No School
October 13th: Early Release for Student-Led Conferences (possibly virtual) 1:00-6:30 PM
October 14th: District Late Start and PSAT Testing for 10th & 11th graders“We empower students to thrive in college, to excel in the workplace, and to make a difference in the world.” --Dr. Holly Batsell, Principal
Bioscience offers students:
- Innovative learning environments.
- Integrated learning experiences focusing on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- Excellent opportunities in the arts and humanities.
- Collaborative opportunities with students, teachers, and local community partners.
- Clubs like Robotics, E-tech, I-GEM, STUGO, NHS, NAHS, Music, and more!
- One-to-One computer access.
- Engineering and Medical focused pathways for upperclassmen.
- Internships for seniors.
- The chance to develop independence, responsibility, and a work ethic that will last a lifetime!
To provide a rigorous, collaborative, and relevant academic program emphasizing an innovative, problem-based curriculum that develops student literacy in the sciences, mathematics, and the arts.Our Vision
To cultivate critical thinkers, creative problem-solvers, and compassionate citizens, who are able to thrive in our increasingly complex and technological communities.