Upcoming Bioscience Events
- No School
- Thursday, November 22nd
- Friday, November 23rd
- Monday, December 5th
- Bioscience Graduation
- Wednesday, May 24th
- 12:30 at The Madison Center for the Arts
A Message From Principal Neda Boyce
Hello Bioscience Dragons!
I am so excited to be the principal of this incredible community this year. I started my teaching career at Bioscience in 2012 teaching Biology and Chemistry. It is an honor to have the opportunity to return to a community with incredible students, dedicated staff and a supportive community. I feel very fortunate to be a part of this school and support the continued growth and innovation.
Next year will be my 11th year in PXU. I left Bioscience to become a Professional Development Specialist at Central High School, and from there I was a Leader in Full-Time Training at North High School. For the past 4 years I have been an Academy Administrator at The Academies at South Mountain. I am looking forward to bringing the skills I have learned back to Bioscience but also very excited about learning from the Bioscience community.
I am passionate about innovative approaches to education and believe that every student has the right to amazing educational opportunities. I look forward to the work we will do together to continue making Bioscience an incredible place of opportunity.
Bioscience offers students:
- Innovative learning environments.
- Integrated learning experiences focusing on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- Excellent opportunities in the arts and humanities.
- Collaborative opportunities with students, teachers, and local community partners.
- Clubs like Robotics, E-tech, I-GEM, STUGO, NHS, NAHS, Music, and more!
- One-to-One computer access.
- Engineering and Medical focused pathways for upperclassmen.
- Internships for seniors.
- The chance to develop independence, responsibility, and a work ethic that will last a lifetime!
To provide a rigorous, collaborative, and relevant academic program emphasizing an innovative, problem-based curriculum that develops student literacy in the sciences, mathematics, and the arts.Our Vision
To cultivate critical thinkers, creative problem-solvers, and compassionate citizens, who are able to thrive in our increasingly complex and technological communities.
- No School