Degrees and Certifications:
I have some...
Science & CTE
I have been teaching for approximatly 8 years and a proud member of Wilson College Prep. I was a founding teacher at the Phoenix Coding Academy and it's award winning robotics team Python Robotics. During my tenure at Phoenix Coding Academy I was awarded the following awards: PUHSD Teacher of the year 2018, FIRST Robotics Woodie Flowers Award- AZ West, ASU EPICS Pioneer Award, and AZ Diamondbacks Most Valuable Teacher - May. I have previously taught IB and AP Physics and mentored the robotics program at North High School. I attended Phoenix College and Arizona State University and earned a bachelor’s degree in Physics/Secondary Education. I am product of Phoenix Union and a graduate of Carl Hayden High School. I have a passion for teaching and learning the physical sciences and their applications, I like to think I help facilitate students learn how the universe works and how to use that knowledge to do cool and interesting stuph.
General Information(district suggested)
- Room: 211/212
- Office Hours: Lunch and Afterschool
- Textbook(s) Name(s): none
- Plan for Success: Soon
- Teaching Philosophy: I think I have a pretty good one.....
- Your (appropriately professional) picture: optional - Look left
- Expectations: many
- Classroom Policies/Rules: Don't Suck and don't be afraid to fail
- Syllabus: eventualy
- Assignments: almost everyday
- Calendars: useful
- Useful links: the internets
- Clubs sponsored/Sports coached: Game On!(Video Game Club), Sustainability for Wilson Stugo
For additional course information, please visit my Canvas site at: https://pxu.instructure.com. Parents and guardians who wish to enter the Canvas Learning Management system can obtain an observer account for their student's courses. Please contact me, or click here for more information.