Welcome to Mr. Manuel's page!
Feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Extension: 46359
My Educational "Why"
As a child of a single-parent household, teachers were like second parents to me. Teachers and school staff provided me with opportunities to grow up into a young adult. Fast forward to the current day- I am a teacher to pay forward the work and dedication that was instilled in me as a student. I am a hard-working and charismatic educator that strives to teach students the importance of self-efficacy, critical thinking, and interpersonal and intrapersonal communication skills to succeed beyond the walls of the classroom.
Within my classroom, we collaborate as a team to ensure that every voice is heard and valued.
- Position: Science Educator/ Medical Arts Magnet IL
- Hometown: Santa Clara, California
- In Progress: Masters in Administration and Leadership with K-12 Principal Certification
- Bachelor's in Secondary Education and Biological Sciences, Minor in Sustainability
- Favorite Food: Sinigang and Pork Adobo (Specifically my Father's Adobo)