PXU Job Developers assist ESS students with transition goals and career choices. We build collaborative relationships with staff, community and local employers to identify employment oppotunties. Job Developers collaborate with various programs and agencies, such as, Division of Developmental Disabilities, Vocational Rehabilitation, Day Treatments for Adults, Maricopa Community Colleges and other community organizations.
- Transition Assessments
- Career Activities and Presentations
- Disability and Employment Resources
- Pre-employment workshops (job applications, resumes, mock interviews,etc.)
- Vocational Campus Tours
- Division of Developmental Disabilities https://des.az.gov/services/disabilities/developmental-child-and-adult/help-individuals-families-developmental
- RSA | Vocational Rehabilitation | Employment Services https://des.az.gov/services/employment/rehabilitation-services/vocational-rehabilitation-vr