PE/E Writing/Grammar Block 1
Bachelor of Science
Elementary ELL Certification
High School ELL Certification
Master's in Education Administration
We are all navigating this new "Normal" known as "DISTANCE LEARNING" Please check into student view and check your schedule and email your teacher so, we can help you in whatever area that you may be struggling! I am going to add some video chats to your calendar and it is new for you but, I know that it is something that you can do if you have a phpne. I just updated my reports in Rosetta Stone and added some review assignments to your NoRedInk assignments.
I miss you all! ,
Please take the district survey for technology:
SURVEY for Technology
If you have any questions or need me for anything, please email or call me anytime.
- Room #LA-47
- Office Hours: 9:50 am to 10:40 am
- Textbooks: Interactive Notebooks
- Rosetta Stone
- MAP Plan For Success
- Students need the tools to be independent thinkers and problem solvers.
- Expectations-Students will complete all unfinished assignments in MAP class.
- Classroom Policies/Rules-Always Be Prompt, Be Prepared and Be Polite
- Syllabus-Please see the Plan for success
- Assignments-All assignments will be in student planners.
- Calendars-See student agendas
- Useful links-
If you have internet at home, your son/daughter may finish lessons, practice skills and improve reading fluency anytime.
If you have any questions about behavior management, see invite sent home and check progress anytime.
This is a great site for Grammar Every Day, it also has short quizzes and pronunciation help.