Enterprise is a transition program designed to introduce students to a workplace environment to learn practical skills needed to be job-ready for entry-level foodservice positions. In the student-run business, MT Knights, students learn through hands-on work experience.
- Build skills in the areas of communication, professionalism, ethics, initiative, teamwork, and problem solving
- Achieve Food Handlers' or Food Hand Handlers' volunteer certificate
- Identify strengths and preferences within the food industry
- Create concentrated and specialized training in areas of interest and preference
- Assist with job exploration, interview prep, and applying for positions
Contact: Jennifer Munoz email@example.com
Program Referral Link: PXU | Full Day ESS Transition Programs | Referral Form | 23-24 SY (2) (office.com)