Phoenix Union High School District Fraud Reporting System
Fraud Hotline: email@example.com
Phoenix Union High School District values honesty and integrity. The fraud reporting system provides a way for people to report potential fraud, either via phone or an online form. All contacts are confidential and you may choose to remain anonymous.
The following are examples of fraud or financial abuse that may be reported on this system:
1. Employees being paid for time not earned
2. Funds collected by employees but not remitted to the District
3. District credit cards used for personal reasons
4. Theft of District property or District property used for personal use
5. Vendor conflicts of interest
Please provide enough detailed information so that an appropriate investigation can be conducted. Please be assured that each report will be thoroughly investigated.