Mrs. Torunn Randichroom: 1330email: email@example.com phone: (602) 764-3408Schedule: period 2 - 3 - 6 - 7 English 7/8period 8 English 7/8 HonorsExpectations:
- Come to class every single day
- Be in your seat ready to learn when the bell rings
- Put your phone away
- Participate in class activities
- Turn in assignments on time
- Try your best on assignments (it's better to write "I don't know" than to leave something blank or to never submit anything)
- Use polite language (so no racial or sexual or gender slurs)
- disorganization (so moving desks, leaving chairs pushed out, or not putting materials away)
- being drained of energy
- using common slurs that offend people
I am always available by appointment, but I am using available for drop-ins from 7-8 a.m. and 3-3:30 p.m.
Plan for Success:
I'm forty-one years old, married to a history teacher at Alhambra High School, and have two dogs: a chihuahua and a whippet/rat terrier mix. I grew up in Wisconsin, but I've been teaching all over the world for the last fifteen years, so I don't really consider myself to have a "home." Traveling is pretty much my only talent; I dabble in things like painting, writing, photography, and running, but you're best at what you do the most, so I'm a traveler and a reader. If I could do anything in the world, my husbad, dogs and I would be paid to sail around the world and write about it, but I'd probably still be teaching, just online. This is my fourth year at Carl Hayden and my first without sponsoring any activities.