Degrees and Certifications:
B.A. Mass Communications Post Baccalaureate Spanish & Communications Teaching Certificates
World Language Room: 955
- 3:30 4:00 Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri.
I am fortunate to say that I love what I do and I do what I love. ♥ I firmly believe that every student can learn and thus focus on both the learner and the learning with a passion. My classroom can be described as a small community that fosters my students' academic development individually and collectively. I focus on student engagement with a project based approach that allows my students to absorb content with hands-on mentality and encourages them to succeed beyond the academics in a rigorous yet safe student-centered environment.
- Be and do the best you can.
- Come to my class every single day and on time.
- Participate fully and work diligently.
- Respect our class by respecting yourself, your peers, your teacher, and your classwork.
- I respect myself, my teacher, and my peers.
- I sit immediately and work diligently until dismissed.
- I participate actively and contribute positively.
- I withhold my cell phone/device use while I am in class.
- I consume food and beverages outsideof class.
♥ WCP Spanish Club ♥ - Meets every Wednesday from 3:35 till 4:00 p.m.