Mr. Tom Larsen
Geometry 1-2 Teacher
Contact Mr. Larsen at:email@example.com
I have taught more than 20 different classes since I began my teaching journey in 1998. I also spent the better part of a decade serving as a Technology Coordinator in the Vail Unified School District Southeast of Tucson, Arizona. I began my PXU journey At Chavez teaching Physics and Earth & Space Science in August of 2014.
- B.S. Earth Science Education, University of Arizona
- M.A. Educational Leadership, Northern Arizona University
I know that all students can learn and be successful doing so. Discovery is the key to learning, so I expect all students to question as much as possible. They can learn much more than I can teach them if they do so.
This class will provide a safe environment for learning. Any actions that endanger the safety or ability to learn of other students will not be tolerated.
- All members of the class will respect all persons and property without exception.
- Bring all necessary materials to class every day.
- Attend every class. (Attendance is not optional)
- Turn in assignments neat and on time.
- ID's must be worn above the waist and visible at all times.
- Electronic devices must be stored upon entering the classroom. They should only be visible when your instructor directly states that you may do so.