Subjects / Classes Taught:
- John Henry, NBCT
- Automotive Electrical Systems
- Automotive Air Conditioning
Certifications:National Board Certified Teacher
- AA - Phoenix College
- BS - Management - ASU
- MaEd./Technology - University of Phoenix
Automotive Service Excellence
- 2014 - Career and Technical Education / Early Adolescence through Young Adulthood
Arizona Licensed Insurance Agent
- Electrical Systems
- Engine Performance
- Air Conditioning
- Maintenance and Light Repair
- Property & Casualty
- Life & Health
AZ License #: 28294Email: email@example.com
Hello and welcome to my webpage.I began my career in the Phoenix Union High School District at Trevor Browne in 1991. In 1992, I moved Metro Tech where I began performed Vocational Testing with our students districtwide. In 1998, I became the Technology Educator for Metro Tech and transferred to the Automotive Technology classroom in January of 2002 where I have been ever since.
- Room # 1531
- Phone: 602-764-8175
- Office Hours: 7:30 - 8:00 A.M., M,T,Th,F, and other times by appointment.
- Textbook(s) Name(s) Automotive Systems 5th Ed.