Name: Yolanda C. Gallegos
Subjects / Classes Taught:
Reading Fundamentals, College and Career Readiness (Grades 11th/12th)Degree(s):Educational Standard Secondary K12 in Physical Education/Social StudiesEndorsements in Reading, ESL and Middle SchoolMasters of Education in Curriculum and Instruction: Reading with an emphasis in Secondary EducationEmail:
I live to make a difference in the lives of our high school youth so that they can become successful young adults in our society. I strive to provide the best educational teaching to prepare students for higher educational and career opportunities.
· Room #2110
· Office Hours 7:30AM - 3:30PM· Students in reading intervention classes are taught to utilize updated reading comprehension strategies and skills,
aided with computer software programs.
· The environment for which one learns best in is one where the teacher's passion exhibits interesting content. I stand with the district's mission which is to prepare each student for success in college, career and life.
· I expect for every student to realize that they have every capability to fulfil their greatest potential by being respectful and teachable.
· To eliminate instructional distractions, students are asked to refrain from using any electronic device(s).
· Every student must come prepared willing to do their best because I will be offering my best instructional skills.