Welcome to Camelback High School Library!
End of the year procedures:
Freshmen, Sophomores, & Juniors: return all library books by Friday, 05/14! Online students can drop off the books in the security.
- Seniors: please return any library books by Wednesday, 05/ 12. Online students can drop off the books in the security.
- If you lost your books, please come talk to me in the library or send me a message on Teams.
- For updated information on the status of the school instruction format, visit the PXU district website.
- GREAT NEWS: the library is open for book check out! If you are an in-person student, just visit the library located on the 4000 building. If you are a virtual student, you can place holds for books and we will contact you about the pickup procedures! You just have to log in to Destiny Discover Catalog with your PXU ID and 1PuPW to access research databases, e-Books, eAudiobooks, and search the catalog!
- Click on the link for instructions to place a hold on books: Step by step curbside pick up
Library Staff:Teacher-Librarian: Dr. Monica Lourencomlourenco@phoenixunion.org602-764-7000Library Media Tech: Ms. Teresa Arizaarizafirstname.lastname@example.orgLibrary Hours:M, T, W, Th, F: 7:30am - 3:30pmPUHSD Help Desk 41201
- If you haven’t done so already, join our CBHS Library TEAM site. You contact the library staff by sending chat requests through TEAMS or an email.
Use the search bar below to find books, eBooks, databases, and more in Destiny Discover.
From the Catalog, click Log In. Use your school computer username and password. Username: student ID# / Password: 1Pu****
Students may check out 3 books at a time for a period of 2 weeks.
By logging into your Destiny Account you can:
access your library account information
search the library databases
create a favorite or resource list
search and create a collection
review books & MORE!