- IB Exams begin May 1 and will continue through May 19. Please review the exam schedule to identify your exam(s) date(s) and time(s).
- IB EXAMS ARE FREE and students are required to attend their scheduled exams.
- IB Scores will be released the first week of July, students were given their personal access username and password.
- Scores are free if students complete and submit the College Acceptance Form which was mailed to them. They need to complete the form. If not, a fee will be charged for access their IB Transcript (scores) for college.
- All exams will be held in the Small Gym
- Exam dates and times cannot / will not change
- If students are ill or running late, please contact:
- Ms. Miller, Principal’s Office 602-764-9020 or email@example.com
- The IB Office will be closed during exams
- If students do not contact Ms. Miller, the exam will be recorded as ABSENT and students may incur exam fees
- If students are not officially excused via the registration office, students will incur exam fees
- Students may arrive late. If arrival is more than 30 minutes late to any exam, students forfeit their opportunity to earn college credit and will not be permitted entrance
- Students may bring water ONLY, a good luck charm small enough to place on their desk, and we encourage students to dress warm – it gets cold in the gym
- Students need to get plenty of rest and study for exams!!!
- Small snacks will be provided at each exam
- If you have questions, please contact the IB Office.
Exam Schedules are located in the following locations:
1. The Fairfax IB Webpage
2. The IB Bulletin Board outside of room 2222
3. The Small Gym door
4. Every IB Teacher, Administrator, Ms. Rubio and Ms. Miller have a copy
5. Three class meetings were held for students and hard copies were provided for each student
6. The exam calendar was emailed to parents and students