Advisory Travel to the Library
- IMC Advisory is available to students who want to use study tables to finish projects, or require a quiet place to read.
- Teachers, please note that ONLY the IMC staff may sign-out students for IMC Advisory.
- Students must have their planners/agendas stamped by the IMC staff.
- During Advisory on no-travel days, the Hayden Library will not accept students.
- No passes from class are accepted during IMC Advisory.
- Students must report to their Advisory class first to be signed out, and then come to the library after the travel bell.