2021-2022 School Year
We are so excited that this year, PXU students have been back at school for in-person, on campus learning throughout the 2021-2022 school year. We understand the importance of our students being on campus and engaged in person with their teachers, friends, clubs, and other activities. We have had great success implementing our mitigation protocols and keeping students safe while engaged in in-person learning on our campuses. Furthermore, Phoenix Union will continue to monitor COVID-19 community spread data and CDC guidelines to prioritize health and safety.
PXU is proud to offer choice when it comes to selecting the right school for students' needs.
Parents may choose in-person learning on-campus, or virtual online learning at PXU Digital Academy (see the information below):
In-Person On-Campus Learning
Students receive live instruction with their teacher with other in-person students only (no virtual students). This format is like the on-campus learning experience prior to the pandemic with the addition of CDC health and safety protocols in place for all students and staff.
Opportunities such as sports, clubs, and extracurricular activities available for students.
Returning PXU students are automatically enrolled at their school, no specific steps for parents to take at this time.
School began August 2, 2021. Enroll today by clicking this link.
- Students participate in self-paced learning using an online platform with daily access to teachers and on-site support. This format is different from how students experienced online learning during the 20-21 school year. Students will work at their own pace with regular check-ins with a teacher for questions, supports, tutoring, and intervention.
- Opportunities such as sports, clubs, and extracurricular activities will be available for students at their home campus.
- PXU Digital Academy offers flexible start dates as new classes begin weekly. Contact the school for more information.
- If you select virtual learning, you may transfer your student back to in-person learning by contacting your home school which will provide guidance on the best time academically to transition your student.
- If your student is a senior this coming school year, your student may choose whether he, she, or they graduate and receive a diploma from the home school or PXU Digital Academy.
Enroll Now at PXU Digital Academy by following the steps below. Here are 5 ways to enroll your student at PXU Digital Academy for online, virtual learning:
*Please note, we will be using ParentVue as one way to communicate with families. Please download the free ParentVue app on your phone. (Data rates may apply.) Contact your home school if you need assistance.
PXU School Contacts
Linda Abril Educational Academy: (602) 764-0050
Alhambra High School: (602) 764-6000
Bioscience High School: (602) 764-5600
Bostrom High School: (602) 764-1700
Trevor G. Browne High School: (602) 764-8500
Camelback High School: (602) 764-7000
Camelback Montessori College Prep:(602) 764-7000
Central High School: (602) 764-7500
Cesar Chavez High School: (602) 764-4000
Desiderata: (602) 764-0800
Betty H. Fairfax High School: (602) 764-9000
Franklin Police & Fire High School: (602) 764-0200
Carl Hayden Community High School: (602) 764-3000
Maryvale High School: (602) 764-2000
Maryvale Gifted & Talented Academy: (602) 764-2011
Metro Tech High School: (602) 764-8000
North High School: (602) 764-6500
Phoenix Coding Academy: (602) 764-5700
PXU Digital Academy: (602) 764-0860
The Academies at South Mountain: (602) 764-5000
Wilson College Prep: (602) 764-9600