Our goal is to enable every senior and graduating junior to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the first step in funding your post-secondary education!
- Complete an FSAID on this website
- Complete the FAFSA on this website
- Sign up for Benji, your digital FAFSA assistant, by texting 602-786-8171 (this is not an app, no download required!
Each year, the federal government provides more than $150 billion in financial aid (grants, work-study and loans) to students for post-secondary education. And filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the first step in funding your post-secondary education!
State governments and many colleges and career schools use your FAFSA information to award you more financial aid from their institution. This could mean even more money for you, so fill out your FAFSA now!
Need more information? Click on a link below to watch a video about the FAFSA process:
Need help with FAFSA?
- Connect directly with a College Transition Specialist from the Be A Leader Foundation. Call 602-758-8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Connect with someone from College Depot. Call 602-261-8847 to set up an appointment.