Prepare for Your Future
Going to College is as Easy as 4-3-2-1...
A Message from the Phoenix Union Superintendent
What is College?
Identify What You're Looking for in College
Take some time to think about your goals.
- What do you want to get out of college?
- Are you looking for a trade or occupational certificate, license or degree?
- What qualities in a college do you think will help you accomplish those goals?
The following CollegeData resources might help inspire you:
The Road to College
- Thinking It Through
- What's Ahead
- Who Can Help
The Facts on Fit
- College Fit Is Important
- Features That Set Colleges Apart
- What Makes Colleges Different?
- What Makes a College Famous?
- College Size: Small, Medium or Large?
- Who's On Campus
- College Setting and Location Matter
- Understanding College Selectivity
- Should Your College Be Public or Private?
- Outcomes Matter: Do Students Succeed?
- Is a College Honors Program Right for You?
- Seven Signs That Studying Abroad Might Be Right For You
- Considering U.S. Military Academies
- Major and Degree Options
- Making Sense of It All
- Just for Transfer Students
- Just for Parents
Explore Your Options
- College Search Strategies
- Five Steps to Begin Your College Search
- How to Start Your College List
- Making Your First (Serious) College List
- Get Smart About College Rankings
- How to Find Colleges with Strength in Your Major
- How to Find Colleges If Your Major Is Undecided
- Finding Financially Friendly Colleges
- Colleges That Connect Work and Learning
- If You Want to Play Your Sport in College
- How to Tell If a College Has a Strong Study Abroad Program
- Get Help From Your College Counselor
- Find Out More About Your Colleges
- Deciding Which Colleges Might Work For You
- The Final Cut