Name: Glass, ShawnSubjects / Classes Taught: World HistoryDegree(s): BA Secondary Education (History)Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome everyone, my name is Shawn Glass and I teach World History here are Cesar Chavez High School. The 2017-2018 school year is my second year as a Champion and I am stillbexcited to be here. I have taught U.S. History and I am certified to teach Government. Below you will find quick information on office hours, room number and my Plan for Student Success. For all other information such as: Assignments, Class Calendar, Additional resources, and more please visit our class site. The URL to the class site is listed below under the "Useful Links" section. If you have any questions please feel free to stop by my classroom or send me an email.
- Room # 4210
- Office Hours: 7:00-7:30 am, Advisory (4th period), 2:30-3:00 pm
- Textbook(s) Name(s): ABC Clio available here
- Plan for Student Success
- Classroom Policies/Rules/Expectations: See Classroom Expectations for "Success" on Plan for Student Success
- Useful links: Teachinghistoryaz.wix.com/world-history
- Teaching Philosophy: I truly believe that all students no matter their "level" have the capacity to learn something new every day that they walk into my classroom. What each student needs to be successful is confidence, determination to learn, and support from us every day that they come to class.