All athletes must be completely cleared prior to tryouts for any sport.
- Parent/Legal Guardian MUST register the student athlete at Register My Athlete
- Register My Athlete Instructions
- Register My Athlete Instructions (Spanish)
- Please Register your Athlete Here
- If your athlete is NOT COVERED by a health insurance plan please use the link below to purchase discounted accidental insurance
- Individual Student Insurance
- All student athletes MUST also complete one time only the AIA Brain Book Course and Opioid Course. Click link below to access the website.
- Once loaded, click on "Get Started" button on webpage. Follow the website directions.
- Link to AIA Brain Book and Opioid Courses
- Please print the AIA Sports Physical Evaluation Form and present to MD or DO and return to the Athletics Office when completed.
- Physical Forms are available in the Athletics Office. Sport Physicals performed after March 1, 2023 will be accepted for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Completed sports physical form must be turned in to the Athletics Office after registering online.
- The following documents will be required to become cleared:
- Click here for the 2023-2024 AIA Physical Form*
- A $2 fee is required for each sport. Please pay at the bookstore and return the receipt to the Athletics Office.
Fee MUST be paid before tryouts.
- To Pay Your $2 Fee Click Here
If you have any questions please contact the Athletics Office at (602) 764-7007.