Algebra 1-2 Honors we will be building your mathematical thinking and organizational skills. You will be asked to not only solve problems but talk about how you approached the problem. Attendance and participation is crucial to success in the Math Honors program. Most of the learning takes place during class discussions and investigations so if you are absent you miss out on the questioning and critical thinking skills that develop within the class period. If you are absent it is your responsibility to check the website and with me to see what was done during class to make sure your notebook is up to date.
- In this class you will be required to keep an interactive notebook (graphing composition notebook) that will be used for all assignments and notes.
- Test reviews will be given 2 days before the test.
- In order to be eligible for a recovery quiz you must:
- have scored a 75% or higher on ALL notebook checks within the unit
- completed and turned in the test review on time
- complete all tutoring worksheets/tutorials for the standard
- complete test analysis