Algebra 3-4 Honors we will be building on your skills from Algebra and Geometry. Attendance and participation is crucial to success in the Math Honors program. If you are absent it is your responsibility to check the website and with me to see what was done during class to make sure your notebook is up to date.
- In this class you will be required to keep an interactive notebook (graphing composition notebook) that will be used for all assignments and notes.
- Study Guides will be given at least 2 days before the test.
- In order to be eligible for a recovery quiz you must:
- have scored a 75% or higher on ALL notebook checks within the unit
- completed and turned in the group created test review and answer key on time.
- If you are absent
the day the review is created you must complete one on your own and turn it in
the day of the test to be eligible for concept recovery.
- complete test corrections for the section you want to retake
- complete test analysis